MEDFORD TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Dates & Hours of Operation:
By Appointment, Monday - Friday
Step One: Make a Registration Appointment
- Person seeking to enroll a student should schedule an appointment.
- Sign student out of current school
- A parent listed on the birth certificate or guardian with court issued documentation, must be present for the enrollment process.
Step Two: Complete Enrollment Paperwork
- Enrollment paperwork is available by contacting Mrs. Kristina Watson, Registrar, by calling 609-654-6416, ext. 3205 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . At this time an appointment will be scheduled and the enrollment paperwork will be sent to you.
- Parents should complete the enrollment documents prior to arriving for their appointment.
- Incomplete registration paperwork may lead to rescheduling an appointment.
Step Three: Bring Documents to Registration Appointment
Please see document below for required documentation.