Board Meeting Dates
Meeting location subject to change and will be advertised and posted on website.
2021 Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021 (Reorganization Meeting)
- Monday, January 25, 2021
- Monday, February 8, 2021 (Special Meeting) NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Monday, February 22, 2021 (CANCELLED)
- Monday, March 1, 2021
- Monday, March 15, 2021
- Monday, April 12,2021
- Monday, April 26, 2021* (Public Hearing on Budget)
- Monday, May 10, 2021
- Monday, June 28, 2021
- Monday, August 16, 2021
- Monday, September 20, 2021
- Monday, October 18, 2021
- Monday, November 15, 2021
Notice is given that the advertised Action Meeting
of the Medford Township Board of Education, County of Burlington,
scheduled for Monday, November 22, 2021, has been rescheduled for
Monday, November 15, 2021, 7:30 P.M. or soon thereafter, to be held in the Gymnasium at the Kirby’s Mill Elementary School, 151 Hartford Rd., Medford, NJ.
The Board will meet in Executive Session at 6:30 P.M. or soon thereafter, to discuss matters considered inappropriate for public discussion under NJSA 10:4-12.
The Executive Session is not open to the public.
The regular meeting, which is open to the public, will reconvene at 7:30 P.M. or soon thereafter, where official action will be taken.
The meeting will be stream-cast live using Zoom Conferencing. Members of the public may connect to this stream for video and audio coverage by going to:
in their browser. Persons wishing to comment during the public section of the meeting will be given the opportunity to do so through the Zoom conferencing.
- Monday, December 13, 2021
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022 (Reorganization Meeting)