Parent Visitation Day!
On behalf of the entire Medford Memorial School staff, I would like to invite you to our Parent Visitation Day. This year’s visitation will be held on Thursday, November 14, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
This day gives you an opportunity to observe your child in the school environment and gain a sense of their experiences throughout the day. Please visit any or all of your child’s classes. During the lunch periods, you are invited to enjoy a light lunch in our Media Center, courtesy of our staff. We ask that you do not eat with your child in the cafeteria, due to space limitations. All parents are asked to register upon arrival in the Main Office. At that time, you will receive a visitor’s pass that will be required to enter a class. Parking will be available in the bus loop (in front of school – 8:00 a.m.–1:45 p.m. only).
Parents sometimes ask us what to do and what not to do while visiting classes. The following guidelines are provided for your information:
- Please try to arrive and leave the classroom promptly with students to avoid interruption.
- Please turn off cell phones before you enter the classroom.
- Please refrain from bringing small children to the visitation. This day is for parents only.
- Feel free to interact with the class, when requested by the teacher.
- Please do not take photographs or video, as it may disrupt the lesson.
We hope your visit with us will be informative and enjoyable. We are looking forward to seeing you on November 14.