Name: Mrs. HoppelGrade: 7th and 8th Grade Language ArtsTeam: 7-4/8-4Email : email@example.comPhone Ext: 8105Room: #15Welcome to Language Arts!
7th & 8th Grade: BE SURE You have finished your Summer Reading before coming to class in September! I will be collecting your Summer Reading Log at the very beginning of the year.Supplies Needed for Language Arts:
- One three-ring binder divided into three sections with divider tabs (Homework, Keeper, Worksheets) This binder can be shared with Social Studies and/or Math, but you must have the three tabs in your ELA section!
- One composition notebook
- One, one-gallon Ziplock bag
- Pens/Pencils (Colored pens-VARIETY OF COLORS, but not red)
- Post It notes, size 3 X 3 - A VARIETY of colors! (About 12 pads to be used throughout the year)-- to be kept in your pencil case
- Two or three glue sticks-- to be kept in your pencil case
- Pencil case (The kind that zips closed and can be kept in your binder is best.)
- Agenda- You WILL need to write assignments down in class that may not be posted online
- One pack of multi-colored highlighters-- to be kept in your pencil case
- Colored pencils-- to be kept in your pencil case
Extra Materials You May Find Useful:
ü Hole Punch
ü Scotch Tape
Donations Greatly Appreciated!
ü Hand Sanitizer
ü Clear Contact Paper
ü Glue Sticks
ü School/Age-Appropriate Magazines
ü Age-Appropriate Novels for Classroom Library