Name: Amanda KorthGrade: 7th Social Studies & Lang Arts, Special EdEmail Address: email@example.comPhone Ext:Room #51Undergraduate School: The College of New JerseyGraduate School: The College of New JerseyDegree: BS in Psychology, MA in TeachingAfter teaching at Haines for a year, I "graduated 6th grade" and moved up to Memorial to teach 7th grade Social Studies and Language Arts! In addition, I teach two enrichment classes- Your Brain: Trained and Explained, and In the Zen. I also help advise Memorial Drama Club in the spring. I can't wait to have an amazing year with all of my students.When I'm not at school, I am usually eating (if you know me, you know I love food), at the gym, with my family or friends, or trying to find new music. I welcome all music suggestions from my students!!I am looking forward to meeting you and learning all about you!!! Get ready for a crazy, exciting, fun year.Students and parents: if you ever need anything or have any questions, please feel free to contact me (email works best) at any time! I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Materials for Language Arts (due by Wednesday 9/12/18)
All materials will be needed for every day of class. Preparedness will be a consideration in the overall accountability grade each trimester.
- A marble-style notebook of any color or design.
- A 1” Binder (or section of a larger binder)
- 2 tab dividers (There will be two sections in the binder for ELA.)
- Highlighters (at least 3 different colors)
- 2 packs of pencils- one will be left in the classroom so you will always have a pencil for class
- Independent reading book
- Blue or Black Ink Pen
- Glue stick or Scotch tape (replenish throughout year)
- A 2-Pocket Folder (with holes, to put in binder)
- Post-it notes
- Index cards