Medford Township Public School’s school counseling program offers small group counseling to students who are interested in furthering their emotional and social skills. Various topics are addressed in the small group. Such as:
- Social Skills-helps student develop strategies that assist with peer interactions
- Creative Relaxation-coping strategies designed to alleviate stressful thinking
- Self Confidence-improve sense of self and overall well-being
- Organization and Time Management
- Family Changes-separation, divorce, death, moving
Students are grouped by age, as needs and appropriate activities differ. Groups run throughout the school year and meets for 30-45 minutes.
If you are interested in having your child sign up, please print and fill out the form below.
You may email the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org