Model Building Club - Do you enjoy building models, working together with friends, and solving puzzles? If so, join us every Wednesday from 2:15 - 3:10 at Memorial in room 16, to build castles, towns, airplanes, buildings, and more! Students of all abilities will work in groups to build models, learn about architecture/engineering/history, relax, and have fun!
Next meeting : March 4
Here are some important reminders for you/your students :
- Our club will meet most Wednesdays for the rest of the school year, from 2:15 - 3:10 in Room 16 at Memorial.
- Students should pay attention to Homeroom Headlines to hear reminders about the meeting time/place.
- For the first two meetings (September 25 and October 2) 6th grade students will gather in Haines cafeteria and be picked up and escorted to Memorial. After that, 6th grade students will be expected to walk over to Memorial directly after school lets out.
- We will end each session at 3:10 p.m. when the late buses arrive. If a student is not taking the late bus, he or she must have a ride home at 3:10 p.m. Students are to wait for a ride home in front of the Memorial Cafe. If any student has permission to walk home, they MUST have a note signed by a parent/guardian stating the date(s) that their child can walk home.
- If/when there is a week without a meeting or a meeting needs to be cancelled, the website will be updated, an email will go out to you, and an announcement will be made on homeroom headlines at the end of the day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 609-654-7707 Ext. 8216 .
Ms. Lare email@example.com