Dates and Hours of Operation:By Appointment, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
Step One: Make a registration appointment
- Person seeking to enroll a student should schedule an appointment.
- Sign student out of current school
· A parent listed on the birth certificate or guardian with court issued documentation, must be present for the enrollment process.
Step Two: Complete enrollment paperwork
· Enrollment paperwork is available by contacting Mrs. Kristina Watson, Registrar, by calling 609-654-6416, extension 3205 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . At this time an appointment will be scheduled and the enrollment paperwork will be mailed to you.
· Parents should complete the enrollment documents prior to arriving for their appointment.
· Incomplete registration paperwork may lead to rescheduling an appointment.
Step Three: Bring the following documents to registration appointment
- Please bring the following documents when enrolling:
- 3 Proofs of residence (see attached Approved Proof of Residency documents).
- Student’s most recent report card and a copy of transfer card from the previous school
- Student’s immunizations records, spaced according to the NJ Department of Health guidelines:
a. DPT - 4 doses - one dose to be administered after the 4th birthday
b. POLIOVIRUS VACCINE - 3 doses - one dose to be administered after the 4th birthday
c. MEASLES - 2 doses - first dose administered on or after the first birthday and the
second dose administered no less than one month after the first
d. RUBELLA - 1 dose - administered on or after the first birthday
e. MUMPS - 1 dose - administered on or after the first birthday
f. HEPATITIS B VACCINE - 3 doses
g. VARICELLA - 1 dose
In addition to the above immunizations, Pre-School students (up to 59 months of age) are required to have the following:
a. HIB - 1 dose - administered on or after the first birthday
b. PCV - 1 dose - administered on or after the first birthday
c. INFLUENZA VACCINE - 1 dose administered annually between Sept. 1st and Dec. 31st of each year
· A current completed physical form. Enclosed in the packet will be the physical form that should be taken to your physician and returned at the time of registration. If this is not possible, please have the appointment date available when registering.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY DOCUMENTATION (3 Proofs Required)
- Student’s original or certified copy of birth certificate (with parents’ name and raised seal)
- Special education information, with copy of current IEP
- Custody agreement, if applicable
The following forms of documentation may demonstrate a student’s eligibility for enrollment in the district. Particular documentation necessary to demonstrate eligibility under specific provisions in law is indicated below.
MANDATORY – MUST PROVIDE AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
ð Property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, leases, mortgages, signed letters from landlords and other evidence of property ownership, tenancy or residency.
Provide ANY Two of the Following:
ð Current voter registrations, permits, financial account information, utility bills, delivery receipts, and other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location
ð Court orders, State agency agreements and other evidence of court or agency placements or directives
ð Receipts, bills, cancelled checks and other evidence of expenditures demonstrating personal attachment to a particular location, or, where applicable, to support of the student
ð Medical reports, counselor or social worker assessments, employment documents, benefit statements and other evidence of circumstances demonstrating where applicable, family or economic hardship or temporary residency
ð Affidavits, certifications and sworn attestations pertaining to statutory criteria for school attendance, from the parent, legal guardian, person keeping an “affidavit student,” adult student, person(s) with whom a family is living, or others as appropriate
ð Documents pertaining to military status and assignment
ð Any business record or document issued by a government entity
ð Any other form of documentation relevant to demonstrating entitlement to attend schoolThe totality of information and documentation you offer will be considered in evaluating an application, and, unless expressly required by law, the student will not be denied enrollment based on your inability to provide certain form(s) of documentation where other acceptable evidence is presented.You will not be asked for any information or document protected from disclosure by law, or pertaining to criteria which are not legitimate bases for determining eligibility to attend school. You may voluntarily disclose any documents or information you believe will help establish that the student meets the requirements of law for the entitlement to attend school in the district, but we may not, directly or indirectly, require or request:
Income tax returns
Documentation or information relating to citizenship or immigration/visa status, unless the student holds or is applying for an F-1 visa
Documentation or information relating to compliance with local housing ordinances or conditions of tenancy
Social Security numbers(click HERE for printable version of above.)